During the summer the club enters Junior teams in the following leagues:
- National Youth Development League (Boys and Girls, U15/U13). Team manager Anita Evered.
- National Youth Development League (U20/U17 Boys and Girls). Team manager Tessa Wardley.
- Ebbisham Boys League ( Boys only, U15, U13 some U17 entry allowed). Joint team with Dorking. RPAC team manager Sam Jenner.
- Lily B Girls League (Girls only, U17, U15, U13) Team manager Kirsten Mackison.
- Southern Athletics League (Seniors but U17's can compete in the team). Joint team with Holland Sports and Dorking.
In addition our athletes compete at numerous Open Meetings and the Surrey County Championships. Details of all league fixtures and other meetings appear on the club calander.
Through the autumn and winter we enter a Cross Country League with separate matches for boys and girls. There are numerous other XC events we participate in including The Surrey XC Championships, The South of England XC Championships, The National XC Championships and various XC Relay Championships (Surrey, South of England and National). Pictured are some of our RPAC Juniors who have been selected for Surrey recently.