- Managing the club’s communications with its different target audiences, including
- Parents and Carers
- Partners (in conjunction with the Development Officer)
- The wider community (in conjunction with the Development Officer)
- Design and implementation of any bespoke communication packages or individual items
- Co-ordination with the club’s webmaster of the technical media for the club’s communication
- In due course, design and delivery of a comprehensive marketing programme.
- Attend committee meetings
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to develop key messages in a variety of ways, appropriate to different audiences
- Ability to build relationships with key partners e.g. local journalists
- Knowledge of the club and its aims and objectives
- Ability to look ahead to identify potential problems.
- Ability to understand complex issues
- Approaches projects methodically
Normally around 2 hours per week, but will be more around key events.