- Oversee the Team Managers and Team Captains
- Chair the Race Directors’ Sub Committee
- Organising and booking match facilities (which may be delegated to others e.g. Race Directors)
- In conjunction with the Head Coach, review and adjust the club’s involvement in external competitions, as appropriate.
- In conjunction with the Head Coach, ensure that training is aligned to athletes’ competitive involvement.
- Establish and maintain an involvement with local, regional and national competitions
- Oversee the club’s participation in external competition – leagues, county championships etc.
- Oversee individual athletes’ involvement in external races (e.g. block entries etc.)
- Oversee the club’s internal competition system, and amend as appropriate.
- Organise the club’s awards and prizes.
- Attend committee meetings
- Knowledgeable about the club and its competitive involvement.
- Good communicator
- Ability to chair
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Conscientious and able to meet deadlines.
- Good organiser.
Average of 5 hours per month