The club welcomes runners of all abilities who are keen to benefit from the range of activities and experiences on offer. For more information, please click on the following links:
While many believe that running is a solitary sport, there are considerable advantages in being a member of a thriving running group such as Reigate Priory Athletic Club:. Our vision and values are:
- Members are able to work with qualified coaches to improve their technique and ability, reducing the risk of injuries and improving their times. On average, new members see a 10% improvement in their speed within a year of joining a running club
- There are numerous social opportunities for members - regular weekend runs, opportunities to run with other members, opportunities to travel to races together and a full social calendar of activities
- Full members (i.e. undertaking training) are required to be registered with England Athletics. This gives a reduced entry fee to UKA licenced road races and a number of other benefits.
- There are opportunities to volunteer in a number of different roles and gain new skills
If you are ready to join the Seniors please download the membership form below and email to membership @ rpac.org.uk (remove the spaces). For Juniors contact the membership secretary as there is a waiting list.
- Word Document RPAC Membership form - If you are able to fill in using Word and e-mail the completed document to the membership secretary
- PDF Document RPAC Membership form - To allow form to be printed, filled in, scanned and e-mailed to the membership secretary