During the summer the club enters Junior teams in the following leagues:
- National Youth Development League (Boys and Girls, U15/U13). Team manager David Manrow.
- National Youth Development League (U20/U17 Boys and Girls). Joint team with Holland Sports AC. Team manager Ashley Burridge.
- Ebbisham Boys League ( Boys only, U15, U13 some U17 entry allowed). Joint team with Dorking. RPAC team manager Adriana Collins.
- Lily B Girls League (Girls only, U17, U15, U13) Team manager
- Southern Athletics League (Seniors but U17's can compete in the team). Joint team with Holland Sports and Dorking. RPAC joint team mangers Jo Davey and Ginevra Stoneley.
In addition our athletes compete at numerous Open Meetings and the Surrey County Championships. Details of all league fixtures and other meetings appear on the club calander.
Through the autumn and winter we enter two Cross Country Leagues (The Surrey League and the Newbury Border League). There are numerous other XC events we participate in including The Surrey XC Championships, The South of England XC Championships, The National XC Championships and various XC Relay Championships (Surrey, South of England and National). Pictured are some of our RPAC Juniors who have been selected for Surrey recently.
SURREY XC LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2016-17 RPAC U17W:
SURREY XC LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2016-17 RPAC U15G'S:
SURREY XC LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2015-16 RPAC U15G'S